Our 6749-yard par 72 championship-quality golf course boasts a 71.6/126 rating and has played host to numerous events including the Men’s Amateur qualifier, LPGA qualifier and Junior amateur. The 18-hole course winds through scenic woodlands with narrow fairways providing challenges for all levels of golfers. The course was originally designed by the renowned Herbert Strong, who also designed the Canterbury Golf Club in Shaker Heights and other notable golf courses throughout the nation.
Providing Members with...
- Championship-quality Golf Course
- Excellent Practice Facilities
- Top-level instruction
- Pro-shop and Club Storage
- Private Golf Outings
- Professionally Staffed Locker Rooms for Men and Women
- Member Guest Invitationals